Adoption

GTKYF: TV shows you cannot miss

What are the TV shows that you absolutely cannot miss?

My favorites are:
The Office
ER
American Idol

Re: GTKYF: TV shows you cannot miss

• The Office

LOST

Friday Night Lights

Biggest Loser

Top Chef/Project Runway

ETA:  oh yeah!   Big Love!   How could I forget...    I really think having a DVR has made my addiction to television worse, but at least we can watch all of our shows on our time/on the weekend.   I rarely watch shows live.

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a tv junkie so I have several

The Office, 24, American Idol, and Big Love.  I like more, but these are set to DVR. 

• Loading the player...
  • We actually only have cable in VT (not NJ, where we live and get no reception), so I've broken the "can't miss" part of the TV addiction.  BUT, there are certain shows we watch on DVDs, and I love M*A*S*H, Monk, Arrested Development, and several others.
    used to be FRIENDS but I think I've seent them all now
    CSI - the Vegas one, but now that Grissom is gone I don't really care
    Scrubs

• American Idol

Survivor

Amazing Race

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Office, Flight of the Conchords, House Hunters, SATC

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • The Office, NCIS, Grey's, Private Practice, and House
  • Gossip Girl, Flight of the Concords, True Blood, Entourage, America's Next Top Model, Big Love....
  • Gossip Girl. Weeds. That's about it. We don't actually get reception so I watch them streaming online. The rest of my life is DVDs :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Big Love

Psych

TopChef/Anything on FoodTV EXCEPT the neelys or rachael ray, bleck!

The Big Bang Theory

The Office

• LOST, Psych, Ghost Whisperer, The Office, Earl, 30 Rock, Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother...  Fringe (I heart Joshua Jackson), Leverage, America's Funniest Home Videos, Secret Life of the American Teenager (it's about adoption... er, sort of, okay teen pg, and they are talking about adoption).

I watch too much TV!Embarrassed

• TTCgrad - I was too embarrassed to say Secret Life, but I watch it whenever I remember.

How in the woirld could I forget GossipGirl.  The funny thing is that DH is hooked too.  When are we going to see a new episode?!?!?!

• I feel like I live in the Dark Ages. I still watch Friends and Law and Order but always reruns.  I am not really into any current shows and I don't like Reality TV.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Oh man, how could I forget How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory!  Even if I'm traveling during the week, DH has to wait until I get back and we watch those together.
  • The Office, Friday Night Lights, SATC repeats, and right now.. the Bachelor! (yes i know.. so corny, but so addictive)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"