Houston Babies

How quickly they forget....

Last night DH asked me if I needed to work on packing my hospital bag this weekend...  Heck No!!!!!!!!  It's way too early...  I am so unprepared.  It really freaked me out that he thinks it's that soon....  How quickly they forget...   I'm only 31 weeks....

Re: How quickly they forget....

• Well, according to your ticker, you only have 16 days left...hahaha.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • DH went OOT this week for work, and he has been freaking out that I will go into labor.  I told him I still have 4 weeks left, and it's very unlikely that I would - but he sent me an email of things to pack up for the hospital *just in case*.  Um...no - I am not going to pack things up just to unpack them to use them the next day!
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't even have the carseat in the car, yet!  lol.
  • That's too funny!  Everything is so different the second time around.  I can remember not having any sense of urgency about anything, other than meeting the new baby.  :)

• imageKKMMex:
    That's too funny!  Everything is so different the second time around.  I can remember not having any sense of urgency about anything, other than meeting the new baby.  :)

we don't even have a crib yet..  or anything beside a box of diapers and some clothes..  I guess I need to get on that...

• Ha! That's awesome.  I got seriously harassed about it from weeks 30-36...I finally packed at 38 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"