Georgia Babies
Options

NBR: Help with Mexican consulate's office

I have a friend who needs some help regarding paperwork w/ the Mexican consulate's office. This is regarding a medical emergency for someone from Mexico who is trying to get back there. If you have any connections or insight, please contact me ASAP at Karen Aug 22 at hotmail dot com. Thank you so much!
Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: NBR: Help with Mexican consulate's office

• Options

Here is the Mexican Consulate Information for Atlanta, GA.

https://www.consulmexatlanta.org/

2600 Apple Valley Rd.
    Atlanta Georgia 30319
    USA
    Tel?fono: 404-266-2233

Ask for Alberto Gonzalez.  He has worked with my agency and is very active with the consulate.  The website is in spanish.  I can't find the section to switch it back to English.

I'll e-mail you this info as well.

• Options

THANK YOU SO MUCH! FYI, it looks like (from the Web site) that the offices have moved to:

Direcci?n:
    Atlanta, GA 30324

I know what you mean about the English/Spanish. Last night, I was looking everywhere on that Web site for an English button. 

This is for a friend in TN--but this consulate office serves TN, so I am trying to help if I can. They have a senator's office involved as well. Any help is appreciated sooooo much.

My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll send you a list for the Southeat Region as well.  Let me dig for it.

• Options

I just reread your message and  this info. should help.  It is so confusing because their are 5 offices in the Southeast that sevice from North Carolina to Florida to KY and you have to get the right office for your state which may not be the state you live in.  Let me know if you need anymore info.

• Options

I appreciate all your help. They have been in contact with the office--I just hope everything works out before it is too late.

Thanks again!!! 

My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"