Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

what crib color?

For my first baby, we had the nursery ready to go (unfortunatley, Jack never made it home to see it). The room is decorated in a Classic Pooh theme. Soft yellow walls. The bedding has light green, yellow, etc in it. Here is a link for a similar bed set (I hope it works). The glider has off white upholstery.

https://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-Bedding-3-pc-Set/dp/B00112HGR6/ref=sc_pgp_r_3_0_1041942/183-5355133-1126932?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1

We currently have a white crib in there (a hand me down that we weren't completely wild about). So with a new baby on the way, we were thinking of getting a new crib. Probably a convertible that can be turned into a toddler bed later on down the road.

So, my question is this....what color crib would work well with the colors that are already in the nursery? Should I go with white again? would a lighter wood color work? I am not the greatest at room decor, and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. TIA.

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: what crib color?

• Options
    I would defiitely go with a wood color...I'm not a fan of light wood, so I would personally do a cherry or espresso. I think the white is too light and blends with the bedding....just my two cents:)
  • Options
    I agree with pp, go with a dark color. Your bedding will stand out and you can reuse the furniture down the road.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would avoid white and light oak since the bedding and wall color are lighter.  I vote espresso or cherry.  Good luck.  I hope everything goes smoothly for you this time.  No one should have to experience that pain a second time.  :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"