Blended Families
Options

Some good news about DS, awww!!!

I had Nathan's IEP annual review.  Nathan is in the general ed class but gets pulled out for several things: speech, OT, social work, and learning resource.  This was a meeting with all of those people, his teacher and the director of special for the school district.  Anyhow, Nathan is doing awesome in school, they say he is really bright, (which I knew)  They just laugh when they talk about him.  They love to work with him and he makes everyone laugh.   They also said he is really creative and he comes up with stuff that no one would ever even dream of.  (he does this at home too)  They were all talking so good about him, they almost made me cry.  (pathetic, I know) 

Re: Some good news about DS, awww!!!

• Options
    You must be very proud.  That is great that he has such a nurturing environment at school. 
  • Options

I agree - it is really great to hear that he is doing so well and so well adjusted despite all he has been through.  What a super little kiddo.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's awesome news..I probably would've cried my eyes out but then again pregnancy hormones are on overdrive.
  • Options
    :) That has to be wonderful to hear (even though you already knew it! hehe) Its still nice when people praise your child :) Congrats Nathan!
  • Options
    It is so rewarding to hear teachers & other adults of influence praise your children. It just puts you at peace that you are doing the right thing. Congradulations! I am happy for you and your son!
  • Options
    Congratulations, mom!  How awesome for both of you that they think he's doing so well.

image     image

Me (34): MTHFR, PCOS, Endo, left salpingectomy due to hydrosalpinx, 
    hypothyroidism, low AMH (0.26)/normal FSH/average AFC of 12

Him (33): No known issues

November 2013-March 2014: Natural cycles
    April 2014: Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger -- BFN
    May 2014: Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger -- BFN
    July 2014:  IVF class -- Check!
    Holy crap.  Unmedicated BFP 7.22.14.  EDD 4.01.15.
    Best April Fool's Day ever!
    Now on Lovenox, prenatals, Vitamin D,
    Folic Acid, and Synthroid.
    Please be our take home baby.

• Options
    Yaaay~ That is great! I love IEP meetings where we can do this. Course I just love when the parents show, lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"