Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Avi will never.....

I feel a deep sadness that Avi will never experience "life". She will never marry and have kids, and she loved kids so much. She will never graduate from Kindergarten, High School or college. She will never work. She was taken way to young. Why do some people get to live to be 100 and my sweet baby had to go at 6? I wanted her to be able to experience life so badly... I wanted her to make lifelong friends and see her baby cousin grow up.... I had such hope for her and now she will never get to experience any of them. She was taken to soon. WHY??????

Lindsay

www.rememberingavi.blogspot.com

Re: Avi will never.....

• Options
    I am so so sorry Lindsay. Nothing I can say will make it better and I know that. But just think - Avi is up in heaven playing happily with her new friends. She feels no more pain. There are no tears in heaven. She'll always be happy and never, ever sad. Hugs to you! :(
  • Options
    I am so sorry Avi was taken from you so soon!  But as the PP said, she's having the time of her life up in heaven!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  Often it is impossible to make sense of death.  Your beautiful daughter is watching over you!
  • Options

Your pain is heartwrenching.  I'm so so sorry for your loss.  Loss is such an inadequate word to describe what you are going through.  I wish I could take some of the pain from you.  I hope you get strength from the support group, messages on your blog, and comments here.  Your blog is a beautiful tribute to your daughter.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"