Indiana Babies
Options

Kat

Marion is *so* freaking adorable.  That's all. :-)

Re: Kat

• Options
    I completely agree!
  • Options
    I guess I do have a question for you too - I remember you posting sneak peeks of the nursery on your blog. Did you ever post pictures of the whole thing put together? I was anxious to see it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank yall Smile

And Kathy - I haven't posted any nursery pics in a while because it's not done!  When we found out we were going to be induced, I had two more projects to complete.  Easy peasy on the sewing machine.  So I sat down the night before the induction to finish them and the durn thing broke!  Then the hurricane hit, then we had the baby, then we came home with no power, so you can imagine sewing was the last thing on my mind!

But, I did finish one of the projects this weekend and just have one pillow to make then all the big stuff will be done.  Well, actually the biggest thing is curtains. We don't have any curtains in the room, just mini blinds and we hate them, so we've been on a search for curtains.  But everything we like is over $100 a panel and we need four panels Sad  I guess I'm going to have to make those too, but I hate, hate, hate making curtains!

So I'm trying to decide if I should post final pics whenever it is we get curtains up, or post them after I finish this one little thing I have lingering.

• Options
    oh!  I would love to see anything you've completed (what I've seen so far is just gorgeous)..but I could understand if you wanted to wait until you're completely done.  I'm actually in the same boat (done with everything but 1 project) and I'm waiting to post pictures until I am completely done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"