Eco-Friendly Family
Options

...~*~...EFF Green Beans Check-In...~*~...

Sorry I'm a day late :)  It got rather busy around here yesterday :)

...~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~...

Congratulations on our newest arrivals!

Am I missing anyone?  Updates?

Sweetbelly     Sweetbaby        1.30.09
Kiliwicket       Hailey Adelle     2.04.09
Jerimbato       Seth Alexander  2.10.09
ChefBrit         Charlotte           2.12.09
JAWMIN        Wesley             2.16.09
not_finished   I need a date :)  They're beautiful!

...~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~...

Update everyone on your pregnancy :) 

New appointment?  Ultrasound?  Buy a new item for baby?  Whatever you'd like to share.  Here's a list of our pregnant members, in order of due date :)

2.12.09    Girl     Breannavic
3.01.09    Boy    rockymountaingirl
3.04.09    Girl     sunnyday016
3.06.09    Boy    Maramarrie
3.06.09              DomerJenC
3.09.09    Girl     MTOW
3.13.09    Boy    Dejavu
3.16.09    Girl     Shelbean
3.17.09              Spideyswifey
3.23.09    Boy    Mrs. Nicolian    (Ashton Lee)
3.23.09    Girl     SAHolidayBride    (Patricia Louise)
3.25.09              Fun2Dream
4.10.09    Girl     LClaire
4.17.09    Girl     margaret_howell
4.24.09    Boy    Dorr_Evil_Twin
4.26.09    Girl     Seth'sWife
5.20.09    Girl     HikerBride07
5.25.09              Mrs.Zip
6.14.09    Girl     MeganBrian    (Julia Claire)
6.17.09    Girl     NDwife07
6.19.09              dianao
6.26.09              mfc2b4
6.28.09    Boy    Jerseysunrays
7.09.09    Boy    RubyRed1085
7.13.09              firsttimemama
7.19.09              brownmouse
7.20.09              Pillowbling
7.25.09    Girl?   EarlJenilee
7.27.09              danaann78
7.30.09              nicolehoppe
7.31.09              Johnsoar
8.04.09              shauna060708
8.04.09              KidsRN
8.06.09              KRONK
8.14.09              Fun2Dream
8.18.09              JWANDIDO  
9.10.09    Girl?   nkintzel
9.24.09              dottymobo
9.29.09              renee143
9.30.09              Asands   
10.03.09              MrsEAM
10.04.09              AmandaHearn   
10.06.09              cmeon_the_water
10.09.09              LizzieA
10.12.09              smurfetteinred
10.15.09              cooksr
10.20.09              Em&B

Congratulations to everyone!

If you would like to be added, please post your due date and gender (guesses welcome) if you like :)

Re: ...~*~...EFF Green Beans Check-In...~*~...

• Options

OOOh can I get on this list?

4.24.09 BOY

I started painting the mural in our baby's room..with Mythic Non-Toxic paint, of course..but I'm stuck on how to responsibly rinse out the brushes and rollers..any advice is helpful...

• Options
    We're having our big U/S on Thursday.  Hoping the little Doodle is cooperative!  I'm DYING to know what we're having, and even more desperate to start decorating!  We had a revelation yesterday and decided to swap the nursery and the guest room.  So, now I'm fretting over more work than I was originally intending.  I'm hoping the excitement over the gender will make me forget about the extra work!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ohh, add me too!

10.20.09 - unknown, but fingers crossed for a boy this time!!

• Options
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    me too! EDD 10.15.09 - finally heard the heartbeat!
  • Options

Can you change my due date from August 1st to July 31st?

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon.  Hopefully I will schedule the big u/s for next Friday.  We are going to have a surprise baby this time but I'm still excited to "see" it!

• Options
    Heading to the doctor this afternoon.  I'm sure it will be a quick checkup--weight, blood pressure, listen to the HB--but we should be scheduling our big u/s.  Can't wait!
  • Options
    I started to feel the baby flutters around 14 weeks, and feel them every now and then. ?Aside from that, nothing new to report. ?My headaches are still hit-or-miss. ?Some days nothing will fix them, some days they don't come at all. ?The BIG u/s is on 3/25 and I'm very much looking forward to that, but it seems AGES away right now. ?28 days to go.
  • Options

Last week's appointment: 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced

On Thursday I met with an L&D nurse and went over a birth plan of sorts that she'll attach to my chart.  I really got lucky with my ob and hospital -- I don't think I could ask for better, especially in a smallish town!

We also had our shower on Friday, which was a lot of fun, bought the rest of the stuff from the registry on Saturday, and then Sunday I sorted, washed, and put everything away.  I have one thing to exchange and a few things to have monogrammed, but other than that, it's a matter of writing thank yous and waiting.

I have another appointment today, so hopefully I can update later with some progress!

• Options

A very good family friend threw a shower this weekend for us at one of my favorite restaurants. It was SO nice!! It was a small group, about 10, but it turned into a fabulous 3 hour lunch. We just have to get the last few things (like a changing pad) for the baby, pack the hospital bag, and we should be okay!

I have an appointment today, and I'm pretty worried. I didn't lay off the carbs enough, so I'm sure my weight is up. The results from my 3 hour glucose test should also be in, and that makes me nervous. I'm sure this will follow my good appt/bad appt cycle, and this one is due to be crappy.... so here's to hoping the cycle ends! :)?

• Options

We're almost finished with the baby's room.  Now we need to get some clothes for this little girl.  I don't know what combination of sizes to get though.  I am expecting her to be at least 8 lbs and very long.

I have a followup ultrasound this Thursday to check on a low lying placenta.  Hopefully it's moved and I can have the med-free vaginal delivery I am hoping for.

imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Options
    Found out I'm having a BOY!! And that I will be having a scheduled C-Section. Started planning my baby showers... there's 3! OY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    still feel like i have so much to do.  need to pack my hospital bag, get the car seat installed, finish decorating the nursery.... as far as me, i'm doing well, got my GBS results and i'm negative, so i don't have to worry about rushing to the hospital and getting meds.  i am feeling more pressure and BH.  Have another appointment on Friday.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I had an appt yesterday to see the baby again.  It was more for my peace of mind than b/c the dr wanted to.  Everything looked great and the baby was measuring 8w2d so that was 3 days bigger.  Yea!  The little heart was flickering away at 164 which is much better than the 111 last time.  Everything looked great so now I'm just gonna have lots of faith that at the 12 week appt we'll hear the hb. 

Other than that I'm doing good.  Still not telling everyone and haven't bought anything.  I am nauseous ALL day and that is lovey considering I have my 2 kiddos and I keep 2 more :)  I'm ready to feel human again!!

• Options

Add me! June 26: team green!

I've been slacking lately, I still don't have a bassinet, stroller, swing, carseat,  etc picked out or purchased! and our nursery is still filled with a queen sized bed! Maybe next week...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

another appointment today; but not really any further progress than the last couple weeks. Everything looks great and Harris will be here on or before 3/3/09 induction.

Oh, and he's estimated at 8lb 3oz now, so he'll be a nice healthy size whenever he decides to come. ?The last couple weeks, though, he's been too big to get any really good pics at u/s. She spent a lot of time looking for something cute to get pics of and all we got was his foot. Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I had my prenatal today - everything looks good!  I think even some of the edema has gone away from the nettle. :)

Full update in my blog (link in sig).

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options
    Our litle girl was born 2-15-09. Elena is her name.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"