Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Any Huggies users?

I have a ton of coupons for Huggies products that we aren't going to use.  Anyone interested in them?  If so, you can email me your mailing address at cfederline7 at hotmail and I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow.  I also have a couple Dreft coupons.
{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Huggies users?

• Options

You could stock up on Huggies Overnights. Once they hit around 10 months and are drinking more at night and sleeping longer, Huggies Overnights are the only things that work! We're Pampers people, but we believe in Huggies for night time!

And I really like the Natural Care wipes now that his poops are much more "adult" and require a thicker wipe.

• Options

If you're sure you don't want them, I will take them! We use Huggies wipes and bath products and diapers, except if Pampers are cheaper or we have a coupon. Thanks for the offer!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG Christina-- look at that sweet little face!!  Wow!  He is precious!
  • Options
    imagerlthomas7:

You could stock up on Huggies Overnights. Once they hit around 10 months and are drinking more at night and sleeping longer, Huggies Overnights are the only things that work! We're Pampers people, but we believe in Huggies for night time!

And I really like the Natural Care wipes now that his poops are much more "adult" and require a thicker wipe.

I will definitely keep this in mind.  We always get Huggies coupons & my MIL gives me them all the time too.

Kelly, you're more than welcome to them.  I'll mail them tomorrow.

Thanks Kim!  I could kiss his chubby cheeks all day :)   Check out the EFF board for his first fluffy bum pics!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageinnerpeace:
    OMG Christina-- look at that sweet little face!!  Wow!  He is precious!

And oh my goodness, 36 weeks!!!  I can't wait for you to have your little one!

{Blog}
  • Options
    What an adorable fluffy-butt :)  I can't wait to have one of my own!  And I know, I swear this has been the fastest pregnancy ever!  Are you CDing full-time or still just trying it out?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"