Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Stoller at Roots????

I live in MD but my family is from Mt Joy. My Mom & I will be up for a visit middle of next month and of course we want to go to Roots on Tuesday morning. I've never have DS there and I can't remember if the ground was appropriate or too rocky/bumpy for a stroller. Anybody know?

Re: Stoller at Roots????

• Options
    Depending on where you park the parking lot can be a bit bumpy because of the huge stones, but when you walk around roots its paved! ?It just gets kind of crowded with a stroller. Depending on what time you go. ?Hope that helps!
  • Options
    That does help, thank you! I think we park in the lot along the RR tracks and there's those big rocks. We'll be going early so hopefully it won't be too crowded for the stroller but whether it is or not, I can't lug my 30lb baby around without one so I'm just going to have to make do. Thanks again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you should be good! I definitely prefer dealing with the tight quarters of having a stroller to trying to wrangle a baby while we walk around. It's bumpy in the parking lot for sure, but the rest is no problem at all - you'll definitely want to use it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"