Canada Babies
Options

Not going back to work!

So I am going to be a SAHM when my mat leave ends this July. I met with my boss earlier this week and we discussed many changes that are coming up in the company over the next few months.

"You're under no obligation to tell me anything up until the day you decide to return or not so this is just a touch-base kind of meeting" she says to me so I told her that I was 'leaning towards not coming back.' I didn't say I'm definitely NOT coming back because I wanted to see what other scenarios (ie. working from home) she would offer me. And she took the bait and we discussed many work from home opportunities for me!

I'll make it official closer to the date and there are obviously lots of details that need to be ironed out (what kind of projects I'll be getting, will some start before my mat leave ends, what the pay will be etc) but I'm happy that I don't have to return to my old job as there were aspects that I just HATED and knew that I couldn't leave Gwen to go back to do something that I despised.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not going back to work!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"