Babies on the Brain
Options

Anybody get light pink cm 8 dpo?

So this is our first month TTC #1.  I am on CD 20 and I am 7-8 dpo.  I used the First Reponse OPK's and I got an "almost positive" the morning of Friday the 13th.  DH and I BD'd that night just to make sure.  The following morning that sucker was DARK!  so we BD'd that night (Valentine's day) too.  By 2dpo it felt like something had (TMI) chewed up my nips they hurt so bad!  Plus my bb's swelled this week and they reallllly fill out my bra nicely.  I feel like the world knows my bb's grew this week or something.  Also I have awful bloat!  I feel as bloated or worse as I do when AF is here.  I've also been bitchy since Thurs (5-6 dpo).  Today I feel really wet and I go to the bathroom and there's pink streaked CM on the tp but not in underwear.  I have AF-like cramping too.  I just pray this small bit of spotting stops.  It is waaaaaaay too early for AF to be here.  She has never ever shown up 2 weeks 5 days into my cycle.  I can't wait to test next weekend (I'll try to hold out till then!)

Re: Anybody get light pink cm 8 dpo?

• Options

With my first I remember have LOTS of CM...the pink tint could be due to implantation.

Good luck!!

• Options
    Do you need me to pick up some bait for your trip?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekdodge423:

Why are people having such an issue saying sex today?

Sounds like you have PMS. Enjoy.

I heart you, kdodge :-)?

• Options
    I get sore boobs the day after I ovulate until after AF starts. The pink could be from implanting. GL
  • Options
    imagekdodge423:

Why are people having such an issue saying sex today?

Sounds like you have PMS. Enjoy.

Between the bb's and the bd's I was pretty sure I was a freshman in high school again.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options

what's that supposed to mean bancbev?  This is why I was so leery about posting on BOTB.  You just attack anyone new. 

• Options

I just asked if anyone had this happen to them.  I am not asking you stick a cam up my ute and check.  I am just saying I'm in the 2ww and can't wait to test. 

• Options

I had it last night at 8 dpo.  I am hoping its a good sign. 

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options

Thank you LucyAnnie for not being rude to me, I hope it is a good sign for us!

• Options
    imagejlp41704:

I just asked if anyone had this happen to them.? I am not asking you stick a cam up my ute and check.? I am just saying I'm in the 2ww and can't wait to test.?

Then say you are in the 2ww and you can't wait to test. ?

I'm actually in the same boat.?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejlp41704:

Thank you LucyAnnie for not being rude to me, I hope it is a good sign for us!

Consider yourself lucky.  Usually I am not too nice.  I was curious about it too. 

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options
    imagejlp41704:

what's that supposed to mean bancbev?  This is why I was so leery about posting on BOTB.  You just attack anyone new. 

Attacking and making a witty and/or smartass comment are two entirely different things. If anyone had "attacked" you, it would have been more like this:

Learn to use paragraph's, punctuation etc. You are a moron.

But no one did that. People get sick and tired of the SAME OLD "I was scared to post, now I know why, it was a simple question, all newbies are attacked etc. BULLSHIT" its not true.

NOW IF YOU WANT TO GET ALL SELF RIGHTEOUS and upset because I called you out on it, be my guest.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sounds like you are pregnant i had the same thing happen too me with my first!! good luck!!!!
  • Options
    I've realized that reading a lot of people's posts takes too long because I have to pull up a glossary to translate all the abbreviations. ?Is it really that hard to type out actual words? ?
  • Options
    Great minds Kdodge. Apparently full names and emails as screennames are popular lately. Confused
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

kdodge just killed me.

OP, I predict that if you POAS in about, oh, a week, you'll have your answer.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imagekdodge423:
    imageMrs.C042807:

kdodge just killed me.

Great. Now I'm a murderer on top of being a biitch.

It's o.k.  You know I have nothing but love for you, my dear. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    :::head desk::: People are so sensitive. And what the hell are bb's and bd? BOOBS and SEX? Just say the words! When I read baby dance I think of that dancing baby from Ally McBeal (sp).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She wished BFN on me. Crying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"