Canada Babies

m/s has returned with full force

Luckily I haven't puked or anything like that. Pretty much anything I do is making me sick. I was on the GO train this morning and wow, I didn't want to be on there. I have been popping ginger candy just to get me through this morning. Hopefully today goes by very quickly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: m/s has returned with full force

• Have you tried soda crackers?

I also used Sea bands while I was in the 1st Trimester.  I got them at Shoppers.  They are bracelets with a little magnet that goes under your wrist, and touches a nerve that helps prevent sickness.  That said, they worked most of the time, sometimes I was just super nauseous.

If it gets really bad, ask your doc for Diclectin.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • M/S sucks hopefully it doesn't last too long for you!  On the otherhand though, it's a sign that your pg is progressing really well :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I was the same way as you - really bad nausea but never threw up. Sometimes I would just pray to throw up to get some relief but it never happened. It used to last from the time I woke up till about 2-3pm. It sucked.

I like eating lemons, ice or mints to help with the m/s. Hope you feel better this afternoon! 

• Oh, I sympathize!  I was such a pukey mess.  The smells on the train really did make me throw up.  Good luck, one day it will just be gone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"