D.C. Area Babies
Options

**Artslvr**

Hi, just checking in!  Happy due date.  Any progress?  At this point, at least for me, it feels like I will be pregnant forever.  I hope things are going better for you!  Now that Luky and Mstavish have had their babes (M had her baby boy on Monday, but I'll let her fill in details when she gets back), it's just us coming up so soon!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: **Artslvr**

• Options

Happy due date Arts!

I am drawing up baby eviction notices for you and emack.

Thinking of you both!

• Options
    Running to my 40 week appt. right now - I'll check back when I get home.  I predict there won't be much progress.  Bleh.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy due date!  Hope she makes her debut soon!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Update is I am now 2 cm dilated... woopee!  (that's sarcasm, BTW).  So I've got an u/s scheduled this Friday, a non-stress test at my OB's office on Monday morning, and my induction will be Feb. 25 if she doesn't come sooner.

Went through all of this with DD #1 and she did come on her own, 2 days before I was to be induced.  DH is hoping that this one comes on her own too, for some reason being induced makes him nervous.  Which is weird, because when I was in labor with DD #1 they had to give me pitocin to move things along, and from what I understand, being induced is basically being pumped with pitocin.  Maybe I'm missing something?

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Sending magic dust your way...hope she makes her debut soon!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"