Pregnant after 35
Options

NT Scan Tomorrow..V. Nervous (xpost)

I know I shouldn't be but I am so scared I will get there and they will tell me they can't find the HB. Or, they give me bad news.

Please know I am not trying to be a downer, but as many of you know you the IF road is so full of disappointments and surprises it's hard to actually believe this is happening. I know it's normal but I don't feel pg so its just really hard to believe.

Not sure I am going to be able to sleep tonight.
Kristina

Re: NT Scan Tomorrow..V. Nervous (xpost)

• Options
    I didn't sleep the night before ours. I'm sure it'll be fantastic! Good luck to you!
  • Options
    I was scared of the same thing, when the doctor started I couldn't see the monitor so I had to ask him if there was a heartbeat. When he said "Yes, of course" I started to cry a little. I was so relieved. Good Luck tomorrow, keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looking at your profile you have definitely been down a bumpy, frustrating scary road.  I am sure you won't sleep tonight but I will be very excited to hear what they say tomorrow.  I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant...I keep waiting for something to happen.  Good luck!! Have a great U/S
  • Options
    I am sending you good luck vibes. I could not rest easy until the scan was over and then with IF the wait continues until you get your b/w back-then you have to wait three weeks for the second level b/w and then decide on amnio. Wait-sticks...GL and I hopeyou get great results
  • Options

I don't blame you for being nervous but try to remember that whatever happens it's totally out of your control.

I didn't have IF, but in July I went for my NT scan at 12 weeks pregnant and that went fine but they found something they weren't looking for, our baby had not grown any legs. :( I know that isn't something you want to hear now but try to stay positive and remember that you are pregnant now! Enjoy it and good luck!!!!!!!

• Options
    I am still nervous before every appointment. GL!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    I am always nervous before the U/S apts too!  Especially when they are trying to let me hear the HB and there isn't one ... and then they find it ... a big sigh of relief!  funny thing is that it's always there...it's just me being a big worrywart!  I am praying that everything will be fine for you tomorrow...Good luck and let us know how it went !  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Looking at your sig line, I can certainly understand your nervousness and I hope that tomorrow's NT Scan helps alleviate some of it. I know the nerves will stick around until you deliver a healthy baby because that's how I feel. And I get nervous before every appointment.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I woke up several times the night before my NT scan, I was super worried too. I think that's normal, especially for us AMA'ers and if you've experienced IF. I'm still waiting to hear my results from the scan last week, the tech didn't even tell me the nuchal measurement.

Most likely everything will be OK, let us know how it goes!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    So if I read your siggy correctly, you did all those IF treatments and the 3 times you got pregnant it was natural? That's crazy but a good sign that you can get pg on your own. And the fact that you've made it this far with pg #3 is an even better sign. After 12 weeks your chances of m/c are really low, so stay positive!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    GL!!!  Once you see your baby up there, you'll relax a bit!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"