Canada Babies

*Waves Hello!*

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time checking out this board.  A lot of familiar nesties here but a few new names too.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

A little about me...I am 30 years old, have been married for 5.5 years and have one DD - Keira, 27 months old and the light of my life.  No plans for number 2 yet, but possibly in the future.  Currently we are introducing potty training and while she can tell me she is wet and when she is pooping, she is not much interest in doing it on the toilet.  She loves to sit on the toilet and read, but won't do anything else, although she did come and get me and ask to go poop in the toilet last week, so at least it is a start.

Re: *Waves Hello!*

• Ha-loooooo! Good to see ya over here.

Nice to hear Keira is at least warming up to the potty idea!

• Welcome!  You will have to keep us updated on the potty training...we are a little behind you and I would love tips as you go!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same situation as you almost. DD is 25 months and I have no plans for No. 2 yet, maybe in the future. I tried a round of toilet training DD last week, but she wasn't terribly interested, she can do it but I don't want to force her to sit on the potty. Right now, I'm praising her for telling me what she does in her diaper.
    Cara, married 05.14.05 Leyla Marie, born 01.11.07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome- I just joined this board myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"