Cincinnati Babies
Options

do moms of boys have better luck at OUAC?

i have yet to make a OUAC purchase other than their hair clips that they sell brand new.  i'm starting to realize that everyone who tells me about the great deals they find there or who shops there regularly has a boy.  maybe i need to try a different location?  any moms of girls have good luck at OUAC?
Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: do moms of boys have better luck at OUAC?

• Options
    I think the Anderson OUAC has a lot of girl stuff.  I heard them turn some lady down who was trying to sell girl stuff because the said they had too much.  It's hit or miss for boy stuff there depending on the size.  ooooo.....and there's a Chick Fil-a in the same plaza!  It's on Beechmont.  :-)
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!  And trust me, we know where every plaza with a CFA is!
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    At the sale yesterday I got like 30 items for Parker and 5 for Rylee... so a better boys selection for sure.... at least in the types of clothes that I like. There were a lot of blue sweatshirts with big white bunnies on the front in the girls bins that that isn't my style. I have good luck finding Old Navy (adjustable waist) jeans for Rylee.. but that is all I have ever gotten for her there
  • Options
    I do not have luck at OUAC. I think the same thing-- it looks to me like ours has a great boys clothes selection, but I really find the girls section to be outdated and full of cheap clothes. There is always a ton of stuff there from the Wal-Mart, KMart, and Meijer brands and nothing from Carter's. I've got nothing against the Wal-Mart and Meijer brands, but really, for the price, I'll pay the extra .50 or 1.00 to get them brand new from those stores, you know? The only thing I really have loved from there was a baby swimsuit I got before Leah was born. It was brand new and was from the BRU line. I just have no luck. So it's definitely not you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not for baby boys, apparently! The last 3 times I've been there I haven't really found anything for him.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"