Illinois Babies
Options

Ped Near Downers Grove?

I am looking for a new pediatrician. ?We are currently at Dupage Medical Group. ?I have one doctor that I like ok, but she still only give us a max of 5 mins per visit. ?

?

I am looking for a smaller practice where I can get more time with the doctor. ?Perhaps the dr could actually get to know my child.

?

Any recs are great appreciated!

?

Thanks!?

Re: Ped Near Downers Grove?

• Options
    I go to DuPage Pediatrics as well.  I see Dr. Chris and I LOVE her.  Who do you see? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Options

We live in Downers Grove and go to Drs. Ofelia and Cathleen Ayuste, a mother-daughter practice.  They are both wonderful and I feel that that both do give you more personal attention.  They are located in downtown Downers, in the professional building where the Subway is located -- 5207 Main St.; ph: 630-971-8881.

There was one particular occasion with our 1-year-old where Dr. (Ofelia) Aysute was especially attentive and got us into the hospital for lab work immediately and then followed up with us after her office was closed and offered to come back in to administer a shot she felt our daughter needed.  We had already gotten the shot from her assistant, but I was very impressed with her follow through.  Ofelia is also a neonatologist, which is an added bonus.  She has a thick accent and can seem a little abrupt sometimes, but she really knows her stuff.  Cathleen is in her 30s (I'm guessing) and very nice and easy to talk to.     

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to DuPage Phys Group (Raymond and Ogden in Naperville).  I like Dr Stavig so much that he's been my Dr since I was 12 and I switched from a goup of pedi's 1/2 a mile from me and now drive from Chicago to Naperville to see him.  For me, it's worth it.

He is a member of a group, and I've met 1 or 2 of the other doctors and like them as well.  However, you schedule with whichever Dr you prefer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"