Illinois Babies

Anyone use Fertility Centers of Illinois?

I am considering enrolling in an IVF clinical trial at FCI but have to pick one of their doctors to set up a consultation with. I don't live in the Chicago area, but would be travelling for the trial. Anyone have any recommendations or feedback on a specific doctor at FCI?

Re: Anyone use Fertility Centers of Illinois?

• Depends how aggressive you want to go...

Dr. Lifchez (not sure if he is still taking new patients) is not very agressive but very good.  He likes to control alot (you take shots to control your cycle even if you might not need it) and is the founder of the practice

Dr. Belstos - very agressive and very good also.  We didn't have her, but she came highly recommended also.

• I see Dr.Sipe at Oakbrook or River North and I think he is great.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Both my sister and I go to Dr. John Rapisarda. He is in the north suburban offices of Glenview, Buffalo Grove and on other I can't remember.  We both like him very much.  I am on my first IVF now and so far so good.  He also did a hystoscopy on me back in Dec and everything went great. 

• I went to the Highland Park clinic and saw Dr. Feinberg. We spent about 10 months going through various treatments (clomid, gonadatrophs and then IVF).  Both my husband and I really liked her. She was hands on when needed especially during the entire IVF process. Our first IVF cycle was succesful, and I am now 19 wks pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Feinberg, and we will go back to her if needed for our next child.

Good luck!

• Dr. Lederer is amazing :)
  • Ho Carolina girl...I have been seeing Dr. Beltsos at FCI in River North /Highland Park she is great..i love her I did 3 cycles with  her... and each cycle she changed my protocol and got to know my body better..we are finally Preggo after IVF #3 this past february..I am 7 1/2 weeks now.  Good Luck... Dr. Lifchez did my first ivf was not to impressed with his bed side matters...

Dr. Sipe is fairly new there.. i like him but Dr. Beltsos is very seasonned and is one of the founders and director at FCI River North.

Good Luck

• Hi Carolina girl...I have been seeing Dr. Beltsos at FCI in River North /Highland Park she is great..i love her I did 3 cycles with  her... and each cycle she changed my protocol and got to know my body better..we are finally Preggo after IVF #3 this past february..I am 7 1/2 weeks now.  Good Luck... Dr. Lifchez did my first ivf was not to impressed with his bed side matters...

Dr. Sipe is fairly new there.. i like him but Dr. Beltsos is very seasonned and is one of the founders and director at FCI River North.

Good Luck

• Ditto on Dr. Lederer he is amazing.  Love his bedside manner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Brian Kaplan is the best, period. I've known a handful of people that have gone to him and all had success (including myself). He knows exactly what he's doing and that is all that really matters though of course he's extremely nice and really cares about his patients.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"