Canada Babies
Options

Anyone use kijiji?-vent

I am really starting to hate the people on my local kijiji.  I know, I shouldn't get so riled up over it, but in the past week I have had the following 3 experiences....

1. I am trying to buy a cheap exersaucer.  I asked if it was still available, the seller said yes.  I said I would take it and asked when I could pick it up.  6 days later, no reply

2. I am trying to sell 2 cloth diapers that leak on DS (I didn't mention this in the post.)  They were both worn twice, so mostly new.  I posted that I wanted $20 each (pd $22) and someone offered $15 for both.  Like I am going to take such a low offer

3.  Trying to sell my electric breast pump.  My add states that it is gently used.  I have had 3 emails asking if it is new.  Can people not read?!?!

I have had a few good experiences on it too, so I shouldn't complain too much.  My only pet peeves are people asking for free stuff (big ticket) because their baby is due soon and they have no money and people who say they got the item as a gift and are now trying to sell it.  Leave out the whole gift part, people don't need to know!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone use kijiji?-vent

• Options
    I didn't have any luck either. I tried to sell a Little Tykes basketball net...I got creepy responses. My friend suggested trying my local Facebook swap and sell but I haven't ahd any luck there either. I think I'm going to have to get a table at a mom-to-mom sale...stuff actually sells there...
    Cara, married 05.14.05 Leyla Marie, born 01.11.07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I had the same experience with and exersaucer I was trying to buy.  after she stopped replying I saw it listed again for more money.  annoying.

as for your cloth diapers, I don't know.  If they have been used, only knocking them down 2 dollars doesn't seem like enough, but both for 15 does seem a little insulting  :)

I have a dresser I am trying to sell on there, no luck so far.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you used craig's list?  I find it pretty good.. and generally people are good at getting back...I rarely use Kijiji, just because I find a lot more variety on craig's list.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"