Colorado Babies
Options

Positive!

Hi all, I am new to posting on here, but I just found out last night I am pregnant, at least according to clear blue and I'm not ready to share with friends etc yet but this seemed like a safe place to spread my joy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Positive!

• Options
    Congrats!  I found out on Sunday that I am too! 
  • Options
    congrats! H&H 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for you! I found out a week and a half ago, and I feel like I have known for like 3 months now. The time is going very slow until the first dr. appointment!
  • Options
    Hi! I am new to this, too and it looks like you and I are probably right on the same time frame. I haven't seen the OB yet, but according to all the internet articles and tools - I am due on Oct 24th. How are you feeling now that you are further along? I can say that I have been moody and hormonal just these last couple days. Can't wait to see how the rest of this journey is going to go! ' Congrats to you!
  • Options
    Me too!!! I'm thinking my conception date was Valentine's weekend.  At least that will make a great story for our child.  Congratulations to you all.  I'm with you, waiting for the first appointment is like waiting for eternity.  I've been doing what I can to keep my mind and hands busy... that is of course when I'm not sleeping half of the time.
  • Options
    Hey! We just found out on Friday March 6th! Supposedly my husband knew before we did our shopping for the monthly supplies...he says that he said that we could get them but probably weren't going to need them:) Anyways...I'm figuring either 5 or 6 months...depends on which site you calculate the due date and a date of November 7-11th. Will probably go to doctor in April sometime. No big hurry...didn't find out with my daughter until the end of April. Oh and by the way same time frame. My daughter was born Nov 17th in 2002 ;) This ought to be interesting! Look forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    OK needed to change my baby due ticker...hopefully this works.
  • Options

YAY! I'm so happy for you. I took one today and it was negative, a digital First Response but it may be too early...cycle #1- 29 day, cycle #2- 26 days...I hope it happens this month for me too!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"