Cincinnati Babies
Options

do you feel guilty when DC doesn't get a nap?

I slept maybe one hour last night, this insomnia is killing me! So, Step mom picked up Jack this morning and is willing to keep him as long as I need.

He doesn't nap at her house, so part of me wants to go get him now.I know it's silly, but I just feel guilty.

DH says I need to get over it and make a day for myself- get out, go shop, sleep whatever..... but I just can't seem to to shake the idea that this is not what I am supposed to be doing....

I have alreadu mopped the kitchen , done 2 loads of laundry and gone to Kohls. I just don't know what to do with myself.... and I miss Jack!

I'm being stupid aren't I?

Re: do you feel guilty when DC doesn't get a nap?

• Options
    GET SOME SLEEP! Take it while you can. Yes, it was probably good to get that stuff done without having Jack around but now you need to take the time for YOU! Get a nice nap~
  • Options

Rylee never naps... I feel bad for me... not her...LOL

But really, you need the rest, plus that might mean an early bedtime tonight. I love early bedtimes so I can wind down at the end of the night

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take a nap...you deserve it!
    Mason Louise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Go take a nap! Take one for me, too. He'll be fine missing a nap today.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    He'll be fine for one day.  Take a nap, you deserve it!
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

When Nora spends days at my parents, she hardly ever naps either and she's always fine. She goes back to her normal home schedule just fine.

Enjoy your day off!

• Options
    I agree take a nap if you can or just relax and take it easy. I know it is hard for me to nap or relax during the day because I am always thinking of all the things I need to get done around the house.  
  • Options
    I do feel guilty when Justin doesn't get a nap, but I sure wouldn't if I were in your shoes!  Usually when Justin doesn't get a nap, it's my fault.  I think you totally deserve this day and your DH is absolutely right!!!  Rest assured that Jack is having a ball, and don't worry about him.  Enjoy the day and GO CATCH SOME ZZZ'S!!!!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing as shawnsweetie, lol.  Whenever I have mom guilt about something I remind myself that happy mom = happy baby.  Plus you have another little one you need to work on growing and sleep helps with that!
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Options
    i hope you got a good nap!!! i freaking love your siggy though!!!! i love it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"