South Jersey Babies
Options

MrsJBL2005

I don't know if you are interested, but I take Caitlin to Music Together in Pitman.  They have it at Memorial School on Saturday mornings and Wednesday nights.

Re: MrsJBL2005

• Options
    Thanks for the info. ?I'm definitely interested. ?I work most Wed nights, but Saturday morning would probably work. ?What is the format of the class? ?Cost? ?Time? ?Would I be able to handle two toddlers there on my own?
  • Options

Yeah, I take Caitlin on Saturday morning because that is what works best for me.  There isn't really a set format for the class.  They give you a book and CD with 25 songs on it.  It is 10 weeks long total, we are kind of in the middle now so you might want to wait until the next "semester" but it may not matter.  The class is at 10:00 am and is 45 minutes long.  We sing about 10 of the songs each week.  She brings out different stuff each week like scarfs, a parachute, sand filled eggs, and kid sized instruments.  The kids and babies just do what they want.  Some of the older ones will sing, some just watch the parents sing.  They all have fun.  Caitlin runs around like a crazy lady, but it is okay.  She dances and tries to sing too.  There are other moms that come with two toddlers and it works out fine.  They are allowed to run around.  The teacher is a young girl named Mandy and she is really great with the kids.  It cost $180 for the 10 weeks, we missed the first class so she told me I could deduct $18 or make it up on a Wednesday night.  Check out the website.

https://aandwmusictogether.com/classes.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"