Canada Babies

Poll: baby bottles

Which bottles are you/did you or planning to use for baby?  I'm thinking of trying Dr Brown's with baby # 2 but iI've heard that there are too many parts to clean and sterilize.  We used Playtex drop-ins with DS and were overall happy with them except over time I found that they would start to leak a bit.

Re: Poll: baby bottles

• We use Born Free glass, and haven't had any problems
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have the Chicco bottles but haven't used them yet.

DH feeds her pumped milk in the medela bottles that came with the pump. they're super easy to clean, but I don't want to use them on a reg. basis bc they're plastic

• Loading the player...
  • We use born free and Dr Brown bottles.  Never had a problem with cleaning them.  Logan likes these one the best, we have used the drop ins but we are not a fan.
    Angela and David married June 18 2005 TTC#1 25 months 1500mg metformin 100mg clomid Finaly BFP October 12/07 Mommy to Logan June 15 2008 and Ryleigh Nov 11 2010 BabyFetus Ticker
  • I started out using both the Playtex Drop Ins system and glass bottles from Evenflo. Gwen made her choice of nipple preference and it's been the Playtex system ever since. Never had a problem with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMikeysNattie:

DH feeds her pumped milk in the medela bottles that came with the pump. they're super easy to clean, but I don't want to use them on a reg. basis bc they're plastic

Nat you don't find that they leak? I threw all my nipples away and just used them for storage. 

I use Born Free bottles (plastic BPA free ones)

• imageMrsLana:
    imageMikeysNattie:

Nat you don't find that they leak? I threw all my nipples away and just used them for storage. 

I use Born Free bottles (plastic BPA free ones)

Actually, I've not noticed bc Mike uses them while I'm at dance... he's never said anything! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"