Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

which high chair do you have? need recommendations

DH and I are trying to pick out a high chair for L. Which one do you have and what do you like/dislike about it? TIA!

Re: which high chair do you have? need recommendations

• Options

We have the Evenflo Majestic. We love it. It has 3 different height positions and can tilt back and forth. Cup holders for us, and it comes with toys that you can put on the little tray. And if you have a Evenflo exersaucer you can interchange the toys from that with the high chair. It was $120 at babies r us.

• Options
    FPSpaceSaver, great from a baby who needs recline to a toddler booster. We still use it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the Graco Comtempo. its the best. easy to use, no assembly required! plus its got the height adjustments and recline adjustments. we really just started using it more... and so far love it!

* plus it was rated # 1 on consumer reports.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJCrew152:

I have the Graco Comtempo. its the best. easy to use, no assembly required! plus its got the height adjustments and recline adjustments. we really just started using it more... and so far love it!

* plus it was rated # 1 on consumer reports.

Ditto -- I also wanted to mention that it folds up really small -- great for apartments/small houses.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"