Success after IF
Options

Was your HCG doubling time more than 48 hours?

I got my 2nd beta today and it was 147.  I was hoping it would be about 200.  I looked at betabase and it said my doubling time was 54.  Should I worry?

Oh, and my progesterone was 15.7.  Is that good?

Baby #1: 19 cycles, failed IUI, and 1 + IVF 3-5-07
Baby #2: 12 cycles, 1 failed FET, natural miracle but m/c at 9 weeks then another natural miracle that stuck! 9-30-09

TTC #3 - 4 cycles - no BFP yet!

Re: Was your HCG doubling time more than 48 hours?

• Options
    I don't know much about progesterone, but my #2 beta didn't double perfectly in 48 hours.  I think it was more like 56 hours.  My 3rd beta really shot up and here I am 5 weeks from my little guy!  Good luck!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My RE just wanted to see an increase of 60% and said it can take anywhere from 48-72 hours to double. You are still within that timeframe...sounds good to me!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is still in the 72 hour doubling range.  No worries just yet!  Besides....on my first pregnancy my beta TRIPLED in 48 hours over and over and over again and I still m/ced on my second pregnancy it doubled in 48 but barley and well...she is 8 months old! =)

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options
    My doubling time was around 56 hours on average. Try to keep positive, the normal rate of doubling is within 72 hours so I think you are doing great!
  • Options
    My 2nd to 3rd beta barely doubled in 72 hours, I dont even know if it did and I'm pregnant with twins!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My second beta didn't double in 48 hours.  My RE's office said that it was fine though. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mine was 56 hours. No worries!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You are good. As long as it is under 72 hours you are fine. As for the progesterone, 15 is ok. They don't get concerned until it is under 10 but over 20 is the best. Just make sure they keep an eye on it at your next beta in case you need a supplement.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"