Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

When did your baby Sit up un assisted and roll over

I swear Gabriella my older dd was rolling at 3 months old.  Joey has not rolled yet at almost 5 months.  I realize each child develops at their own pace but was just wondering when your baby rolled over and sat up.

Thanks,

Natalia 

Re: When did your baby Sit up un assisted and roll over

• Options
    My DS is 4 months (and a week) and hasn't rolled over yet, either.  He gets SO close, but just hasn't figured it out quite yet.
  • Options
    DD started rolling over a couple weeks ago but still doesn't do it very consistently. She is just now starting to sit up by herself for a minute or two at a time. :o)
    DD 4yo DS 1yo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD rolls from back to belly and has rolled belly to back but seems to have forgotten that now. I can't wait for her to sit on her own!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Will rolled front to back around 4 1/2 months or so, and back to front at about 5 months. He's not sitting unassisted yet.
  • Options
    Rolled from front to back at 2 1/2 months and will do it every day or two still.  Hasn't sat up yet.
  • Options
    DS hasn't rolled yet (he's 4 months + 1 week).  He's nowhere near sitting.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

DD rolls front to back, but not consistently.
    Seems really close to rolling back to front

If I pull her up, she can sit for long periods of time with very little support, but she's not yet strong enough to pull herself up.

• Options
    She picks her head up like she wants to pull herself up, but if you sit her she tips over, so she's not close to sitting.  She can roll over, she just doesn't want to.  She is happiest laying on her back screaming, she first rolled over when she was 2 1/2 months but she doesn't do it all the time

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Mya Justine 9.29.08 - Brynna Claire 10.15.09

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sasha rolled from back to tummy about a week ago, and now does it all the time. As for sitting, she'd sit a little bit if I sit her up and seems to try to pull her head up as if she's trying to lift herself up, but not quite there yet.
  • Options
    Rolled over at 3 months.  We are still working on sitting up and she's almost 6 months. .  She does it for a few minutes and then falls over. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"