New York Babies

Staten Island Mommies...

where are ya?!

How are ya? 

How are you coping with wintertime cabin fever? 

I saw an ad for kidz rock and am thinking trying to get my two there. Anyone have opinions/reviews?  Any other local indoor recs?  We've been to the SI children's museum on snug harbor. I've heard there are art classes.  ???  We may try those sometime soon too. I have a rough time coordinating, it seems, between my work and dd's preschool. frustrating.

Re: Staten Island Mommies...

• Hello - I have a newborn son and we live in Staten Island. ?Do you have any recommendations for any Mommy and Me groups or playgroups or anything? ?I don't know any other moms in the area! ?

?

Thanks,

Katie?

• *katiearnold*

you can come over my house anytime :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know no one. we moved here last June.  I looked up on meetup.com. but all of the groups are Manhattan, Brooklyn, NJ.  I may meet up with a Brooklyn group next week?
  • imageHalo79RN:
    I know no one. we moved here last June.  I looked up on meetup.com. but all of the groups are Manhattan, Brooklyn, NJ.  I may meet up with a Brooklyn group next week?

you can come over too ahahha :) where do you live? I'm right over the vero bridge

• We are pretty new to the area too. I didn't get a chance to get to know anyone before our baby girl was born in November.. and its been too cold to take her out for walks so I've just been retreating to my Mom's house in Jersey to hang out. I do want to find other moms on the Island to hang out with so we can settle in and make it feel a little more like home.

• theresaoh@yahoo.com

email me if you guys are interested in getting together for a playdate. I do have another mom that I get together with, but she lives in Brooklyn. We switch off meeting at my house and in brooklyn. You guys are welcome to come over to my house when we have them here.

• would any of you like to meet at the mall for coffee and walking?  Or a park since it's getting nice out? 
  • I would be up for meeting at the mall for coffee and walking... Are you talking the Staten Island Mall? I would love to meet other mom's on the island for future playdates and such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"