Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Do you ever wake up and think "How will I get through today?"

DS is starting to teeth and it is horrible!!!! He has been getting up 4-5 times a night and is pretty cranky almost all day long. This morning I woke up and was just thinking God help me b/c I am tired and it is so hard to deal with a cranky baby when you only get about 4 hours of good sleep. Someone please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way!!

Re: Do you ever wake up and think "How will I get through today?"

• Options
    You are not alone!  I always have this thought after a rough night of crappy sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am right there with you on that thought. 2 nights ago ds was horrible and I felt horrible for waking up yesterday morning and thinking the exact same thing. But then I realize that it's worth it,  because I love him... :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am right there with you today. ?DS popped tooth #1 last week and #2 is about to poke through. ?He's up every few hours at night and cranky during the day. ?It's been a rough few days and I woke up this morning and just felt totally overwhelmed. ?Thank God my MIL is on her way to hang out with the baby and give me a break.

Hang in there!?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes! After a horrible day and night I cried this morning when DH left. I am praying today will not be a repeat!!
  • Options
    Yes, today actually. DS was up all night and I have no idea why. I made my husband promise to work from home this afternoon because I think I'd have a nervous breakdown if he didn't, lol.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Many times in the last 4 weeks. Luckily the day usually gets better (although I had a breakdown yesterday).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"