St. Louis Babies

babyshower locations

Hi all!  I'm hosting a coed babyshower for my best friends and am in need of a location.  I recently moved out of the STL region, but I still live close enough to drive into town for the weekend, so I can't have it at my house.  Having it at a friend's house isn't an option either.  I can't afford to rent something big, and anywhere free would be great!  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker

Re: babyshower locations

• Why not try a church hall or if it's warm enough the local parks probably wouldn't be that expensive.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in Columbia and all my people are in STL so I have the same issue when I want to have things.  I just did this for my dd when she turned 3.  Do you know anyone who lives in a nice apartment complex or villa complex or subdivision with a clubhouse?  They could rent it out for  you and most of the time the resident just gives a small deposit that is returned as long as the clubhouse is in good condition when the event is over.  I did dd's party at my moms subdivisions clubhouse in Lake St. Louis and it worked out great!  It was only an hour and 20 minutes from us and all our family and friends in STL could make it too.  Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • What if you did a couples cooking class/shower at Dierbergs? There should be room there to open gifts. I know a couple who had a wedding shower there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry - I missed the "Free" part you were looking for - please ignore my post above since it won't be cheap.
  • What if you looked into a rec room at a YMCA or a place like that? It's not the fanciest, but you could bring in your own food and the rental shouldn't be too expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"