Boston Babies
Options

Anyone familar with or go to

Reproductive Science Center? If so how is it?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone familar with or go to

• Options
    Yes, I went to the one in Lexington. They have been amazing. ?GL :)
  • Options
    I went to the one in Chelmsford- they are very nice. I'm still not pregnant, but they are nice
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to the one in Lexington. I saw Dr. Anania. She was great. I really liked it there. I had all kinds of testing done to see what the problem was, then I had a hysteroscopy test done to make sure my tubes weren't blocked and amazingly I got pregant right after that so I no longer needed their services. But I thought they were very friendly and helpful.

Good luck.  FYI- I also heard that there is a great center in North Reading that some poele have had a great experience with. I can't think of the name, but I'm sure you could google it. Just thought I would mention it in case that was in your area and it gives you another option. :-)

• Options

I think the PP poster might be thinking of Cardone Reproductive Medicine, which is actually in Stoneham. 

• Options
    I saw Dr. Kowalik in Lexington and loved everything about her and everyone I saw there.  I also had fast success, as did my friend who went there before I did.  I went to Boston IVF first and was not a fan because it really felt like a factory.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"