Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

how often do you take pictures?

are you obsessed with photographing your dc?  i take a few pictures every day!  i dont want to miss anything!

Re: how often do you take pictures?

• Options
    I take pictures at least every other day. I like to look back and see how he changes over time...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    a few a day. All of our friends and families live at least 4 hours from us and they love getting pic email
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

First kid- every day

Second

• Options

First kid- every day

Second kid- Maybe twice a week, but most contain the first child as well.

I try to take more, because it always the first child that has millions of pictures.  My poor DH was the fifth child and there are 3 baby pictures of him.

• Options
    The most I've gone since birth is like 3 days.  And, when I take pics I take at least 10 at a time.  Poor kid!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I usually take a few every day that I'm home with him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetrixiebelden:

First kid- every day

Second kid- Maybe twice a week, but most contain the first child as well.

I try to take more, because it always the first child that has millions of pictures.  My poor DH was the fifth child and there are 3 baby pictures of him.

My DH was also youngest of 5 and they were really poor so the earliest pic of him is school pictures!  Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    not that often, whenever something exciting happens.
  • Options
    I take some every day or so... but not nearly as many as I took of my daughter.  Since starting her 1st year Scrapbook... I am realizing NOBODY needs that many pictures.  Her 1st month is 26 pages!!! It's just ridiculous...so I have scaled back on how many I am having printed to scrapbook.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i take a few everyday..it just gets overwhelming trying to organize them, though!
    Jen, married 09.07.07
    Sydney, born 11.26.08
  • Options
    Well lets see....I have thousands...and that isn't a joke.
  • Options

imagerynhales:
    Well lets see....I have thousands...and that isn't a joke.

Same here. No lie. I have over 4500 on Snapfish and another 1500 on Walgreens.  My mom is a big scrapbooker and DD who is only 4 months old has 4, yes FOUR scrapbooks.  I know it's a wee bit over the top, but I don't care.  Thank goodness for the Canon Rebel!

• Options
    OMG - like once a week.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"