3rd Trimester
Options

what time is it where you are??

It's only 10 here I feel like everyone is always in bed by the time i get settled down and am ready to chat.  :)
Baby #3 on its way!BabyFruit Ticker

Re: what time is it where you are??

• Options
    I know what you mean, it's 9:05 here
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

EST here 12:05AM

Where in Idaho are you?
    My very first boyfriend was from Idaho ( he was living out here on the East Coast at the time) and one of my best friends went to college out there. Sophmore of college my Dad gave me a ticket to anywhere in the US I wanted to go. I went to Idaho!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLukyNLuv:

Where in Idaho are you?
    My very first boyfriend was from Idaho ( he was living out here on the East Coast at the time) and one of my best friends went to college out there. Sophmore of college my Dad gave me a ticket to anywhere in the US I wanted to go. I went to Idaho!

I live in Boise now. I am from Pocatello and went to college in moscow at university of idaho.

• Options
    image*Heather~:
    imageLukyNLuv:

Where in Idaho are you?

I live in Boise now. I am from Pocatello and went to college in moscow at university of idaho.

My Boyfriend was from Pocatello (Chubbuck to be exact)! My friend went to Ricks College (I don't think it is called that any more)

• Options
    imageLukyNLuv:
    image*Heather~:
    imageLukyNLuv:

Where in Idaho are you?

My Boyfriend was from Pocatello (Chubbuck to be exact)! My friend went to Ricks College (I don't think it is called that any more)

yeah its called BYU Idaho now. I love that you are crying in your picture. I read that book to my dd tonight actually. I have a pic of me crying holding baby shoes.

• Options
    CST: 11:15. I'm normally asleep by now but I just did our taxes and am in shock at what we owe so I  probably won't be going to sleep anytime soon. Haha.
  • Options

imagesparkman-to-be:
    CST: 11:15. I'm normally asleep by now but I just did our taxes and am in shock at what we owe so I  probably won't be going to sleep anytime soon. Haha.

oh no!!! That is never what you want to happen.

• Options
    I'm CA time too.  It's 9:26 here.
  • Options
    It is 11:20pm here.  I'm at work though.  If I was at home, I would have been in bed quite a while ago.  Last night DH and I went to bed at 9pm.
  • Options

imagesparkman-to-be:

I know, right? And stuff like this always got to happen right before a major event like having a baby too! Boooooo on taxes.

• Options
    image*Heather~:

imagesparkman-to-be:

oh no!!! That is never what you want to happen.

I know, right? And stuff like this always got to happen right before a major event like having a baby too! Boooooo on taxes.

• Options
    imagesparkman-to-be:

imagesparkman-to-be:

YES!! We haven't done ours yet. But our big change is that dh is switching jobs. I am so so so nervous. There are just so many people out there getting laid off and looking and not making money and here we are just fine, make great money yet  he hates his job and wants to switch. i am so afraid something is going to go wrong.

• Options
    image*Heather~:
    imagesparkman-to-be:

imagesparkman-to-be:

YES!! We haven't done ours yet. But our big change is that dh is switching jobs. I am so so so nervous. There are just so many people out there getting laid off and looking and not making money and here we are just fine, make great money yet  he hates his job and wants to switch. i am so afraid something is going to go wrong.

I can totally relate. I'm leaving my position as of the 13th of March, if I make it til then, and not returning after baby arrives. DH wants to move back home (to Texas) after baby arrives and it totally makes me nervous. I mean leaving a secure position to something new makes me nervous. Especially now that we'll only have his income. Eeeek. I just have to have faith that things will work out....as hard as it is sometimes. I hope things work out for your DH and the new position. Last thing any of us pregnant/new mommies need is more stress. Right?

• Options
    right!!! moving cities would be real scary! good luck! I love being home with dd. Thats awesome that you get to stay home too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"