Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I could sniff fabric all day.

It's like my drug.  Seriously...bizarre. 

I'm weird, I know.  Good thing you all already love me, yes?  

Geeked 

Re: I could sniff fabric all day.

• Options
    that's totally funny b/c i think bamboo fleece smells really good for some reason!
  • Options
    I stare at my fabric a lot.  Sometimes I'll go into my studio and just sit and look at everything for, I don't know, HOURS.  I often get inspiration, but really, just love looking at it all.
    Our Little Fur Family
    My Three Sons
    #1: 2.06 #2: 1.08 #3: 9.10

DS #3 diagnosed at birth with panhypopituitarism - lack of pituitary function. He is treated with thyroxine, hydrocortisone, growth hormone and testosterone.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am very tactile. I am all about touching and cuddling fabric. I am not a fan of sniffing unwashed fabric, as it may have chemicals on it.
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagegoodgalpal:
    I am very tactile. I am all about touching and cuddling fabric. I am not a fan of sniffing unwashed fabric, as it may have chemicals on it.

Ahhh...no, it isn't the chemicals I like, it's the fabric.  I prep my organics when they come home to me, so no chemicals allowed.  ;-)

• Options

imagelauraandlee:
    I stare at my fabric a lot.  Sometimes I'll go into my studio and just sit and look at everything for, I don't know, HOURS.  I often get inspiration, but really, just love looking at it all.

YES!!!  I get this.  Totally.  It makes me so happy to come home and just *be* in my studio.  Like, everything is just okay with the world in here.  

=)

• Options

Oh good! I am so glad you are not sniffing chemicals! :)

I like to pre-wash just to get any factory ickyness off. LOL.

You know it is funny, earlier I was laying on the sofa and fell asleep with this little wipe/washcloth that I made. It was a store bought washcloth and I added a flannel print to the other side. 12x12 size, so it is bigger than a baby washcloth. I don't know if it will work well for wiping baby bums or not, but it sure is cute, and soft! I love it. Yes, I kind of went off on a tangent here, but the fact is, the soft fabric and cuteness is addictive.

photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagegoodgalpal:

Oh good! I am so glad you are not sniffing chemicals! :)

I like to pre-wash just to get any factory ickyness off. LOL.

You know it is funny, earlier I was laying on the sofa and fell asleep with this little wipe/washcloth that I made. It was a store bought washcloth and I added a flannel print to the other side. 12x12 size, so it is bigger than a baby washcloth. I don't know if it will work well for wiping baby bums or not, but it sure is cute, and soft! I love it. Yes, I kind of went off on a tangent here, but the fact is, the soft fabric and cuteness is addictive.

HAHAHA!  I fell asleep with one of my velour prefolds laid across me once.  I think I actually fell asleep admiring my own work.  

::hangs head in shame::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"