Northern California Babies
Options

Sonoma hotel recs?

DH and I are going to Sonoma for our anniversary, anyone have a hotel rec for us?

Re: Sonoma hotel recs?

• Options

whats your price range?

The best western in the sonoma square area which is walking distance to lots of good food in the square is reasonable, as far as price goes.

• Options

The 'only' hotel in Sonoma....Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa :)

Ok...its the only hotel if I have unlimited funds :) Its expensive but not outrageous (ie, not a house payment). If you are going for a special weekend, this would really make it wonderful. By far, some of the best service I have ever experienced as a hotel guest was at Sonoma Mission Inn. And I still remember the pool....ahhhh....the massage....ahhhhhhhhhh...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy!

https://www.fairmont.com/sonoma/

Life is a roller coaster, enjoy it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lighthouse State Beach, Santa Cruz.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd totally recommend The Lodge at Sonoma.  It's a beautiful hotel with a huge pool and a wonderful spa.  It's a couple of blocks off the city square.
  • Options
    Ooooooo... fun!!!  Ditto Lodge at Sonoma.  Also, I haven't stayed here... btu I did check out the rooms for an event we were looking to hold... The Sonoma Hotel.  Very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Depending on your price range, for something special I'd recommend MacArthur Place Inn & Spa over any other place in town...it's where I send all of my clients and everyone is always thrilled. I've had some off experiences with the Mission Inn, while their event staff is top notch sometimes the rooms aren't the best, they are small and the hotel itself is quite a ways from the downtown area so you're really off the beaten path there.

www.macarthurplace.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"