2nd Trimester
Options

anyone else get super emotional/sad during the 18th week? VENT

It's unbearable. I wish I could take a nap on cue, then I would just take naps when I start feeling super crappy, sad, or emotional.

DH has been mean since yesterday. Then today I was getting in the car, before I had the door closed or my seatbelt on he started backing out of the parking spot so I was like "uhh, could you wait?" which resulted in him getting all mad at me and making excises and being a jerk in general, so we fought the whole car ride home.

I took a nap for a while, then he started in again saying he didn't do anythign wrong and blah blah, then he kept pushing and pushing me until i was so upset that I said mean stuff back to him. I feel like he's making me not love him, so I said that to him.

So the end result was him saying "I'm done. Buy a plane ticket and leave"

I'm sorry. I feel like i've been complaining a lot recently. I just don't know what to do.He's causing me so much stress lately and I can't make him stop, or see how he's making me feel. If I tell him how hes making me feel he just says "im not doing anything, you do it to yourself"

i just want to cry

Re: anyone else get super emotional/sad during the 18th week? VENT

• Options
    Sometimes I think DHs don't understand how hard it is to be pregnant. I cry a lot and it drives DH crazy! But you just have so many extra hormones sometimes it's hard not to go crazy yourself!
  • Options

I HATE those kinds of fights! Don't worry about complaining, that's what we're here for. Honestly, if it is possible, I think I WOULD leave. . .at least for a few days. Let him see how he would actually feel if you up and left and took your baby with you. It is just underhanded to threaten a pregnant woman with singleness if you don't really mean it.

Has he always been like this, or is it just recent?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCalinsBride:

I HATE those kinds of fights! Don't worry about complaining, that's what we're here for. Honestly, if it is possible, I think I WOULD leave. . .at least for a few days. Let him see how he would actually feel if you up and left and took your baby with you. It is just underhanded to threaten a pregnant woman with singleness if you don't really mean it.

Has he always been like this, or is it just recent?

It seems like it just got worse as soon as I got pregnant. We never used to fight, he never used to be mean to me. Maybe it's hormones, but I think he's pretty mean sometimes. I am mean back to him, and don't ever deny that, but he makes my blood boil so bad that it's hard to NOT be mean back. it's my defense mechanism.

I'm sure he's freaked out, and whatever. But I would never treat anyone the way he treats me sometimes. I have depression as it is,I always have, and he doesn't understand how small and worthless he makes me feel.

my mom told me she would buy me a plane ticket to go stay there for a few days. I might take her up on it

• Options
    imagefawnanddoe:

my mom told me she would buy me a plane ticket to go stay there for a few days. I might take her up on it

I really think you should. His behaviour is unacceptable. Words hurt, and you do NOT need to be stressed out right now. When you're stressed, the baby is stressed. I'm sorry he is being such a ***. I'm sure he's ambivalent about fatherhood or whatever, but this whole pregnancy thing isn't a walk in the park for you either!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Options

I'm so sorry. *hugs*

It's never fun to fight with DH and I swear, being more emotional, everything is getting to me.

I hope it gets better for you.

• Options
    I'm really sorry. ?It's been the exact same way at my house. ?I've got a bitchy tone with everything I say and DH is snapping back. ?It's been all week. ?I don't have any advice but I really hope everything calms down for you. ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"