Success after IF
Options

Nursery Pics

I'm so happy.  We finally got the shelves and frames on the wall and I feel like the room is looking close to done now.  (Not a moment too soon!)  It's a little, I don't know, minimalist, compared to most I've seen, but it reflects our style, so I feel very comfy in there.  So, since I got a request, here it is.  :)

Re: Nursery Pics

• Options
    I love it! I think your nursery is BEAUTIFUL. That is some gorgeous furniture.
  • Options

Oops!  Forgot one.  Notice my kitty who is going to be very upset to learn that we didn't buy that glider just for him.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your nursery looks adorable!  And yes, it does seem like it is just in time.  I can't believe you are still hanging in there at full term plus with twins. . .you're my new hero!  Wink
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's great!!!! It's awesome you had a room big enough for 2 babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's so pretty!!

• Options
    It's beautiful!! Just like those babies are going to be!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

simple, clean and classy. I love it! :)

And may I say, that is a lovely bump you have there! You just look wonderful pregnant!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Definitely just in time! I think it looks great, and the furniture is really beautiful. I like the hutch on top of the dresser/changing table.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageskoorbnibor:

And may I say, that is a lovely bump you have there! You just look wonderful pregnant!

Well, you certainly may say that again and again because I feel like a freaking hippopatumus.  Somehow that picture doesn't do justice to my true size, but I'm not complaining.  I'll be happy to forget how I barely fit through doors.  :)   So, thanks!

• Options
    It is so beautiful!!!
  • Options
    nursery looks great and ready for those sweet babies!
  • Options
    imagerispergirl:
    imageskoorbnibor:

Well, you certainly may say that again and again because I feel like a freaking hippopatumus.  Somehow that picture doesn't do justice to my true size, but I'm not complaining.  I'll be happy to forget how I barely fit through doors.  :)   So, thanks!

Honey, you have one of the best bellies I've ever seen.  And the nursery looks great, too.

• Options
    Beautiful!  You are SOOOO ready to have those babies now.
  • Options
    Your nursery looks great.  I love the dark furniture.
    Nothing to see here....
  • Options
    That is beautiful!  I love it :)
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options

It is so beautiful!  Nice job.

And even nicer job keeping those kiddos in there for so long!  Party!!!

• Options
    So cute! I love the black furniture (biased, we have it too!) and I love those cute frames from BRU!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Looks great-- very classy!  Now your babies just need to move in! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"