Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Sore BBs

I know I'm not that far along, but some time my bbs hurt, sometimes they don't.  It really worries me when they don't because that is how I knew I was miscarrying both times.  I woke up one morning and they didn't hurt at all.  With this pregnancy, they don't really hurt in the morning, but get worse as the day goes on.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I am a super paranoid person and just need some reassurance.

Re: Sore BBs

• Options
    Usually mine are minimally sore when I first wake up but after being awake and having them squished into a bra all day..on top of all the water I am drinking...they are much more sore at the end of the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you ever find yourself pushing on them just to make sure they still hurt?  I think I have turned it into habit I do it so often!
  • Options
    Ha! Yes, I do that too, just to make sure they are still sore! ?(It was also my first symptom to go w/my m/c). ?I'm glad I'm not the only one! ?:)
  • Options
    Mine change. They really hurt when I change clothes or dry myself after a shower.
  • Options
    Mine really havent been that sore...only occasionally they are, but rarely. I'm sure your ok!
  • Options
    In my experience boob soreness means nothing. In my first pregnancy they killed me and this time I had hardly any pain and the soreness came and went.?
  • Options
    I am constantly pushing on my boobs or jiggling them up and down so I can check they are still sore!  :)  I have the same thing though...when I first wake up they are not so sore.  But as the day goes on they start hurting worse! 
    BFP #1 3/99. DD born 12/24/99 BFP#2 8/2008. Missed miscarriage found at 11 weeks, Emergency D&C 10/31/08 BFP #3 1/29/09 Natural miscarriage 2/14 BFP#4 4/24 DD born 12/14/09 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"