Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What are you doing tonight?

I think I'm tired of wasting away time on here and just browsing the web. I might go catch up on some TV shows (Real Housewives!) and have a beer :) DH is either gaming or working on tile.. my guess would be he's on his computer! Confused:)
CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: What are you doing tonight?

• Options

Drinking wine, eating chocolate (that I bought to give out with Valentine's - oops) and updating my personal website. ? Exciting evening, no???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH is watching some bizarre movie on SciFi and I'm wasting time browsing the 'Net. I may kick him out to go watch what he's watching downstairs so that I can play Sims on PS2...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Killing time until DH finishes his game so he can proofread my paper for school. *tapping fingers* Still waiting.
    Married to Jon 9-18-2004
    Kate was born 1-26-2008
    Natural m/c on 10-18-09 at 9.5 weeks
    Mira was born 9-14-2010
  • Options
    Just got home and am waiting for the tub to fill up.  I figure I might as well enjoy the relaxation as much as possible b/c tomorrow is back to the real world Crying
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

imageannegirrl:
    Killing time until DH finishes his game so he can proofread my paper for school. *tapping fingers* Still waiting.

Aaaaand...I'm still waiting.

Married to Jon 9-18-2004
    Kate was born 1-26-2008
    Natural m/c on 10-18-09 at 9.5 weeks
    Mira was born 9-14-2010
  • Options

watching the most recent seismic activity from our local volcano!  It is expected to erupt "any day now"...we won't get more than ashfall, but it's still exciting!  I have seen nearly every natural disaster...hurricane, flood, storm surge, major and minor earthquakes, tornado, water spout...but this will be my first volcano. Stick out tongue

check it out: https://www.avo.alaska.edu/activity/Redoubt.php

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had a family potluck with my mommy group and now I'm patiently browsing the net the while DH plays wii, he is upset because "the remote" isn't working and he's playing bad
  • Options
    I'm taking care of the kiddo, I went to and saw Bride Wars this afternoon, so DH is playing cards at a friends house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"