3rd Trimester
Options

F U Whole Foods...

ok well i still love the store.. but i have an extreme addiction to their chocolate covered raisins! I went with my SO to get groceries tonight and they dont have any on the bulk food aisle., there isn't even a container.. i was so pissed.. i wanted to find an employee and ask them to check the back but my SO convinced me to just get a chocolatey dessert instead! still pouting!!

Re: F U Whole Foods...

• Options

I adore WF ... way, way, way too much for my budget, lol.

sorry they were out of your special treat!

• Options
    ya we call it whole paycheck.. but there are only a couple things that we get there.. we are both organic chefs so we would love to shop there for everything but we can't afford it either.. we do get all of our beef, chicken,  and seafood there.. i can definately tell the difference!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, we intentionally only go when we can afford to drop a decent chunk of change on cheese.  I lurve their cheese.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i love whole foods but you're right, so expensive!  i will go for their bulk items (low fat granola) and their salad bar/lobster bisque <3 lol

i recently have been going to wegmans in jersey right over the bridge and they've got a similar selection and much better prices.

sorry they didnt have your treat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"