Eco-Friendly Family
Options

NER: What was your favorite vacation?

We're starting to think about taking a vacation this summer but I want to steal all your ideas.

Re: NER: What was your favorite vacation?

• Options

Ever-  Italy

Stateside- San Francisco or San Diego 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Caribbean?cruise, disney world
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the Maine coast in the summer- that's where my family is from originally. It's beautiful.
  • Options
    Caribbean cruise, Cabo San Lucas... I can't pick one!
  • Options
    During the summer my family goes camping in the Adirondack mountains here in NY. It's so beautiful and peaceful! You can just relax and it's like there are no cares in the world! Best VACA spot EVER!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Fortunately, we have managed to spend DH's military career in vacation spots. Unfortunately, that means we spend all of our vacation time going back home to visit family. But, I would LOVE to go back to Hawaii and vaca for a few weeks and spend time with our old friends, we moved to FL a year ago and are incredibly homesick. I want nothing more than to drive around my old stomping grounds!?
  • Options

i like Key West a lot, i've been several times and can't wait to go back.  Bahia Honda is great to visit while you're down there too.

i loved the RCCL cruise I went on to the bahamas.

oh, and every year we take a long weekend in Lancaster PA to unwind and 'turn off'. 

• Options
    We've been to Varadero and Havana, and we're back to Santa Maria, Cuba next week.  I love love love Cuba :)  My parents have said the same about the Dominican- they've been to Puerto Plata and Punta Cana- they preferred Punta Cana FWIW.
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageJoes_love:

i like Key West a lot, i've been several times and can't wait to go back.? Bahia Honda is great to visit while you're down there too.

oh, and every year we take a long weekend in Lancaster PA to unwind and 'turn off'.?

YAY, glad to hear you love Key West. We are moving there this summer, neither of us have ever been. We're excited! ?

• Options
    In no particular order bc I can't decide: San Fran/Napa Valley; Chicago; Boston,MA; Adirondacks (Inlet specifically bc that's where the family cottage is); Toronto; Burlington
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • Options

Our honeymoon to Hawaii was just amazing. We went to Maui, Kauai and the Big Island.

I also loved our trip to DisneyWorld (Florida) before DD was born and our trip to Disneyland (CA) with her at Christmas. Something about taking her made it so much more magical. 

• Options
    Most definitely Kauai!  It's like an adventure island...snorkeling, hiking, kayaking...and it's great for relaxing too! :o)
  • Options
    images+m:
    imageJoes_love:

i like Key West a lot, i've been several times and can't wait to go back.  Bahia Honda is great to visit while you're down there too.

oh, and every year we take a long weekend in Lancaster PA to unwind and 'turn off'. 

YAY, glad to hear you love Key West. We are moving there this summer, neither of us have ever been. We're excited!  

Ooooh ... I'm jealous!  We vacationed in Key West every summer when I was little (we lived in Clearwater) and DH and I honeymooned there as well.  Definitely tops my fav. list!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would have to say Alaska.  We did an adventure trip there and went kayaking, white water rafting, helicoptered in to hike glaciers, etc.  It is the most beautiful part of the country.  To see bald eagles and grizzly bears in the wild and watch glaciers calving is amazing in my opinion.  We went in the summer so the weather was nice too, 60's and sunny a lot of the time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"