Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

If you put baby in crib from day one...

did you get a movement/sound sensor monitor? Which one??
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you put baby in crib from day one...

• Options
    We have a video monitor, which I couldn't live without.  It's the Summer infant 7" one.  Probably the best $170 we spent.  We also have the safety 1st digital one because its more portable.  But I just have to be able to see where he's at and what he's doing at night in his crib, especially when we swaddled him.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No, we just had a regular monitor. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No...we just had a regular audio monitor--a Sony.
  • Options
    We have the summer infant video one and it was an awesome investment.  
  • Options
    I don't have a movement monitor and the sound monitors are useless to me becaues our bedrooms are so close together that all they accomplish is me listening to every little sound all night. And I am a light sleeper and our baby is a loud sleeper.
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options
    We just got a sound monitor, the Graco iMonitor Mini...it's tiny, so i just clip it to my pants and walk around with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the Graco iMonitor.  The only reason I kind of wish I had a video monitor is for when he wakes up in the morning and just hangs out by himself for a while.  DS moves a lot in his sleep and I think the movement sensor ones would cause unnecessary worry for me.

• Options
    I HIGHLY reccommend the Summer video with the night vision.  You can really see them quite clearly in a dark room and can hear her breathing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"