Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

holy moly

DD will not stop crying at the top of her lungs, and I just want to cry with her!  And my dog won't stop barking which makes dd cry..its just one horrible non stop cycle..The end

Re: holy moly

• Options

I totally understand this.  When DD starts to 'wail' my dogs start to bark then to howl.  Can you put the dogs somewhere else just to get her calmed down?

Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.- Art Buchwald Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Put the dog in the garage, the baby in the crib, and you outside for a breath of fresh air!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am sure you have already tried everything, but have you tried swaddling, while rocking her, shushing in her ear and offering the paci? It sounds like overkill but those things usually helped my DS calm down. Hugs to you, we have all been there at one time or another.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options
    the dog isn't really barking constantly, its just every time she thinks someone is outside our door..which is like every 5 minutes..we live on a corner..and yeah i've totally done everything i can think of...changed her, fed her, burped, rocked shhed sang..my ear drums feel like they're going to explode
  • Options
    i think she is over it finally
  • Options
    try white noise.  the vacuum worked wonders for DS!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"