Success after IF
Options

I bought a Snoogle yesterday

I've been feeling achy and sore lately so thought I'd give it a try. It's definitely comfy and cozy, but I don't know if it actually helped me sleep better. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

The thing is HUGE in our double bed and I'm a little sad that DH and I can't snuggle anymore. We can both snuggle the Snoogle, but we can't really snuggle each other. It's like having another person in the bed!

DH covets it and can't wait till I go away for the weekend so he can steal it. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I bought a Snoogle yesterday

• Options
    What's a snoogle?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I still can't figure out which way I prefer to use my Snoogle.  I'm not sold on it just yet, but I can't imagine sleeping without it at this point!  My cats sure like to snuggle with the Snoogle, which is hilarious.

Mrs.Babbsy, a Snoogle is a body pillow that is curved to fit your body-looks like a big "C".

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds awesome. I have a body pillow, but it doesn't do what I want it. I usually try to get it in a C shape.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I always liked using my snoogle with the long part along my back... it just felt better to me that way!
  • Options
    I love mine! I think you'll get used to it. I noticed my hip pain went away completely when I started sleeping with it. We can still cuddle if I use it the way where I face it, then DH can spoon me and he just puts the curved piece between his legs too. It's kind of funny. The biggest pain for me is getting out of bed to pee because I have to climb over it.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

imageschmoodle:
    I love mine! I think you'll get used to it. I noticed my hip pain went away completely when I started sleeping with it. We can still cuddle if I use it the way where I face it, then DH can spoon me and he just puts the curved piece between his legs too. It's kind of funny. The biggest pain for me is getting out of bed to pee because I have to climb over it.

That does sound funny! I can see us coming up with a solution like that. Oh yeah, I forgot! When I got up to pee I ended up whacking DH in the head with the end that had been between my legs. LOL

I think it freaked the cat out. He sat at the end of the bed crying because he couldn't figure out how to get in between us for his nightly cuddling.

Ah, adventures in sleeping while pregnant.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageschmoodle:

LOL...DH always jokes that he can't spoon/cuddle me in bed anymore because theres a big pillow barrier in the bed (all my pillows)...I just use regular pillows right now behind me and between my legs. I'll probably be getting a snoogle soon, because my hip pain is horrible!! 

• Options
    When the baby is big enough to get into things you can use it to wrap around things in your house! It wooks great for that too. So worth it!
  • Options
    You will love it! I still use mine every day and night for feedings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebmf8140:
    You will love it! I still use mine every day and night for feedings.

It was partly your list of essentials after baby that convinced me it would be worth the $$, so thanks! 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"