Washington Babies

** TaKhLakH **

Hey chica!

Do you really get Gage's pics taken at JC Penney?!??  His pics are always so themed with lots of props I always figured you did Picture People or someplace more expensive.  It's seriously like pulling teeth even to get the JCP we go to even to change the background fabric.  Do you bring in all the props for his pics, or do they have all that stuff and you just have to ask for it? 

::jealous of your kid's righteously themed portraits::

-Deborah

Re: ** TaKhLakH **

• lol Thanks! Yes we do Pennys in Tacoma.  The manager there is super nice so I always try to get her if she's there.  I've taken him on his exact birthday every month so sometimes we don't get her.  We did have to get them reshot one day because the 16 yo girl that took them had NO clue what she was doing.  She took about 5 photos and said "So, did you want anything else?"  Ughhh?!? They were really nice about reshooting them even though it was PACKED.

I do bring in most the props and I have to tell them not to use that ugly bear about 100 times. lol  I'm doing his smash cake pics at The Picture People next month because I want them that day.  And then no more monthly pictures anymore!  Yay!!  Gage will be happy.  haha

• I might have to bring a prop or two next time.  They have a shelf of different stuff but they never seem to want to use any of it - maybe they just want us to get out quick, ha!  At this point I'm starting to run out of ideas of what she should even wear - you're a lot more creative than I am!  :)

-Deborah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"