TTC After a Loss
Options

Help me interpret these CBEFM sticks

I still feel like a TTC newb- you guys are experts.

Anyway.  Yesterday I got a peak.  The two lines were basically equally as dark.  The one close to the wick was *slightly* lighter. ( The days before the one near the wick was getting darker)  Today (2nd Peak)  the one close to the wick was way darker than the other.

I know it's guess work, but do you think I O'd yesterday.  I'm just kind of curious. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help me interpret these CBEFM sticks

• Options

I chart my results with fertility friend and it always gives me the second peak day as my ovulation day. the first peak means you will ovulate within 24-48 hours (from my understanding)

hth

11/7/07-Ectopic in right tube.-Tube removed.
    IUI#1-bfn, IUI#2-bfn, IUI#3-bfn, IUI#4-cancelled. 3/2010-IVF#1-c/p. 6/2010-FET
  • Options

When you first see the egg on your CBEFM, it means you will ovulate in 24-36 hours.

So, since you saw the first peak yesterday, you'll O sometime today or early tomorrow am.

GL! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sounds like it would probably be today.  But I also want to add that it is possible to O on the first peak.  I charted and used the CBEFM one month and I O'ed on the first peak according to my temps.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"