Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Before I go....

would anyone like to help me pop my cherry?!??
Extended version in my blog, but:
TTC since 2004
DX: Azoospermia
3 unmedicated IUI's, 1 with Clomid - all unsuccessful. Moving on to DIVF #1-BFP 5dp5dt!!! 1st Beta 1/23- 269!! Beta #2 1/26 - 882!!! Beta #3 1/30- 4,250!!! 1st ultrasound 2/10 showed TWINS!!! Found out on May 2nd we are having BOYS!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Before I go....

• Options
    well you need 3 more posts...so whats your fav place in RI.
  • Options
    Probably Newport. The beaches and mansions are beautiful!!!!?
    TTC since 2004
    3 unmedicated IUI's, 1 with Clomid - all unsuccessful. Moving on to DIVF #1-BFP 5dp5dt!!! 1st Beta 1/23- 269!! Beta #2 1/26 - 882!!! Beta #3 1/30- 4,250!!! 1st ultrasound 2/10 showed TWINS!!! Found out on May 2nd we are having BOYS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Umm...mandee? How did you get a brick?
  • Options

well that is where I grew up...TOTALLY not in the mansion area though haha..But the beach area.

Whats your Fav restaurant there? Mine is Black Pearl or Christies.

• Options
    What did you get for V-day last year?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAbc15379:

I dont know, I have had it a for a couple months. It just showed up one day. around post 3500

• Options

imageAJflowers:

DH and I just went out to dinner the weekend after. I worked on Vday night and he worked during the day. I was student teaching so we had very low funds!!?

TTC since 2004
  • Options
    Come on, one more for bronze!!
  • Options
    imageskinnursemandee:

imageAbc15379:

I dont know, I have had it a for a couple months. It just showed up one day. around post 3500

Lucky!
  • Options
    imageskinnursemandee:

well that is where I grew up...TOTALLY not in the mansion area though haha..But the beach area.

Whats your Fav restaurant there? Mine is Black Pearl or Christies.

I can't remember the name of the place right now....It was in downtown Newport though and it was a while ago. School stopped me from having a life these past two years!!!?

TTC since 2004
  • Options
    imagethundercatsarego:

imageAJflowers:

DH and I just went out to dinner the weekend after. I worked on Vday night and he worked during the day. I was student teaching so we had very low funds!! 

That's us every year we've been married.  Since we married, one of us has been in school full time!  We always do something at home or on a different day.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I am out! Boat show and shopping here I come!! :)?

Have a lovely Saturday ladies!! ?

TTC since 2004
  • Options
    imageAbc15379:
    imageskinnursemandee:

imageAbc15379:

Lucky!

Nah, If my memory serves me right, you should be getting a brick soon too.

Welcome to Bronze Thunder!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"