Pregnant after a Loss

what should I do?

My friend is having her baby shower today and a couple of us were going to go in together for her bedding and nursery set. The girl that was supposed to order it didn't do it on time... so it won't be here. Should I get her another present so she has something to open up today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: what should I do?

• Well that is Sh!tty. If she is really close to you and you had your heart set on getting her the bedding I would order it and print out a picture or get a small present until she gets it. Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • People had ordered stuff for me that hadn't come in. They gave me a couple of onsies and put a picture of the present in my card. Honestly the card with the picture would have sufficed as well

• Loading the player...
  • I totally agree that doing a card with a picture of it in there would be great! I'm sure she'll understand!
  • I would print out a photo of it and wrap that up in a little box. If you feel like it, you could also add a small present to go with it - pair of booties or something.
  • imagekimmie321:
    Well that is Sh!tty. If she is really close to you and you had your heart set on getting her the bedding I would order it and print out a picture or get a small present until she gets it. Sorry.

I'd do the same thing - a card with a picture of the present, with a note saying that's it's been ordered.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would say get a card and all sign it . I think if you are really close to her then get her something else like an outfit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"