Northern California Babies
Options

NBR: need SF restaurant for bachelorette party dinner..??

Hi ladies!

I lived in SF for 5 years and I still cant figure out a good place for a group of girls to go eat for my sisters bachelorette party. I dont want to to do Asia SF or Steps of Rome and I dont think I want to go somewhere in the mission. Any ideas? I want it to be fun, but not crazy expensive. I kind of wanted to do a set menu so i can just tell all the girls in advance how much they owe to avoid the mess of calculating the bill at the end. Anyways, any reccomendations would be appreciated!!

Severe MFI resulting in IVF/ICSI #1 in Nov 2007. BFP!!
Our beautiful son was born July 2008.
2010: 2 IVF's,1 FET = 2 BFN's, 1 c/p :(
Feb 2011-Unmedicated FET= BFP!! DS #2 born Oct 2011!!.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: need SF restaurant for bachelorette party dinner..??

• Options

Cha-Cha-Cha (I've never been, but everyone brags about it).

Medjool. VERY good food... VERY cool roof top bar.

Lime.  (Never been here either... but my coworkers rave about it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sure others will have much better recs that I do but I went to a bachelorette party in SF once and we went to First Crush. (I think that's the name of it).  It was fun...we did wine flights and had dinner.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My first thought was Cha Cha Cha, but your can only reserve at the Mission St location. Haight Street is no reservations, first come first serve. 

I don't know your budget but I do love the private dinning room at Slanted Door, and you can have the menu set ahead of time. Like Cha Cha Cha it's family style.

• Options
    Thirsty Bear Brewing Co!
  • Options
    imageMy.ABC.Life:

Cha-Cha-Cha (I've never been, but everyone brags about it).

Medjool. VERY good food... VERY cool roof top bar.

Lime.  (Never been here either... but my coworkers rave about it.

ditto the first two, haven't been to lime. I really like Medjool, the roof top bar is fun, and you can eat up there too. The restaurant downstairs is $$$ but the bar is fun/food good! However its in the mission

• Options
    Dude... I thought you WERE looking for somewhere in the Mission... sorry... all three places I recommended are there.
  • Options

First Crush - it is near Union Square so something that isn't in the Mission.

Also check out the Americano in the Hotel Vitale.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"