Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Looking forward to Super Bowl...Go Steelers! Anyone with me?

I'm really looking forward to the Super Bowl tomorrow. We live in Pittsburgh, so we are for the Steelers!! Go Steelers!! Is anyone with me??

We're not really doing anything special though, we are going to my parents tomorrow for the game, just DH and I and my parents. This town can get pretty crazy when it comes to football!!

Re: Looking forward to Super Bowl...Go Steelers! Anyone with me?

• Options
    We will watch the game but so far have no special plans for where to watch it.  We're rooting for the Cardinals though.  Once the Eagles were out, we decided that we'd really like to see the team that beat us make it all the way, especially since they've never made it before.
  • Options
    I like the commercials...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNikki1007:

• Options
    I will watch for the commercials, and I will be rooting on Warner since he used to play for the Rams and I think it would be nice for him to win another Super Bowl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Yeah, rooting for the Steelers now.  Was really hoping the Eagles were going to pull it off though~  Should be a good time, going to my sisters for the game.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNikki1007:

Ditto, and being from Cleveland, I just can't bring myself to root for the Steelers...even though the Browns suck!!!!  lol

• Options
    We're having a little party here tomorrow.  Should be fun!
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options
    I'm totally with you!! Go Steelers (see siggy)
  • Options
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!   Go Steelers.  I wish I was in Pittsburgh right now.  ut I will have to just celebrate from my couch.  Here We Go!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"